Tuesday, May 31, 2011

#4


My normal studio I had grown accustomed to using was occupied. So we ventured down the hall to the virtual studio, a room with completely blue walls, floors and odd lighting. I was lucky however, because the body part I would be shooting was something where the background would not play such a large role. "I don't like my fingers, I wish that they were shorter". This was truly the first of my shoots that baffled me. Who would wish for shorter fingers? Furthermore, which type of person would stop to notice that this girl has "too long of fingers"? This insecurity reinforced personally the reason why I started this campaign. It proved that our insecurities are truly things that sometimes only we can see, and maybe do not deserve the amount of emphasis we currently put on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment